BANGKOK – EXCURSION
DAY 1 Bangkok City Tour- Grand Palace – Temples
Breakfast at the hotel and then picked up by your guide and driver to make a tour of the main avenues of Bangkok, crossing the bustling China Town neighborhood, until you reach the historic center of the city where we will visit the Temple from WatPho, known for hosting one of the largest reclining Buddhas in the world, then the Wat Benjamabophit or commonly called the Temple of Marble and then the impressive Grand Palace complex symbol of the city and former official residence of the King of Thailand between the centuries XVIIIand mid-twentieth century and considered one of the most beautiful in the world for its exquisite decoration mixing traditional Thai style. The visit to the Grand Palace includes a visit to Wat Phra Kaew or Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the most important in all of Thailand. Back to the hotel visit the state gemstone factory.
Note: For the visit to the Grand Palace you must wear long pants to the ankles, shirt / long-sleeved shirt
• Private transportation according to the mentioned itinerary.
• English or Spanish speaking guide depending on whether it is confirmed
• Lunch at Local Restaurant
• The entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
• Flight and aiport taxes
• Visa fee
• Travel insurance
• Meals other than those mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as tips, bar bills, laundry and telephone charges
HOTELS AROUND LAOS