3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
DAY 1 Arrival – Vientiane
On arrival at Wattay International Airport, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel. After checking in, commence Vientiane tour visiting Vat Phrakeo, well known as the former Emerald Buddha’s house and proceed to Vat Sisaket where a collection of thousand buddha images are exposed then visit Phra That Luang Stupa and back to the hotel via Patu Xay (Victory Arch Monument) to take few pictures.
DAY 2 Vientiane sightseeing
After an early breakfast visit the morning market then drive out of town along the Mekong river towards the south via the Friendship Bridge to the extraordinary Buddha Park. Late lunch in town. Mid-afternoon at leisure. We suggest an evening stroll along the banks of the Mekong to catch the sunset and dinner in one of the riverside cafes where you can sample weird and wonderful dishes such as deep fried crickets.
DAY 3 Vientiane – Departure
Free time around Vientiane before transferring to the airport.
• Accommodation at hotel based on twin sharing
• Air-conditioned transportation
• Sight seeing as described in the itinerary including all admission fees.
• Local English or French speaking guides
• Flight and aiport taxes
• Visa fee
• Travel insurance
• Meals other than those mentioned in the program
• Personal expenses such as tips, bar bills, laundry and telephone charges
HOTELS AROUND LAOS